AS A SMALL BRAND WITH LIMITED QUANTITIES OF INVENTORY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO FULFILL EXCHANGES. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED. EXCHANGE REQUESTS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE DELIVERY DATE.
(Q) CAN I EXCHANGE MY ORDER?
- All items are exchangeable for store credit only. We're happy to accommodate returns within 7 days of purchase of confirmed delivery for online orders. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged, with tags still attached. Please email email@example.com to initiate an exchange.
(Q) HOW TO MAKE A RETURN: Please mail product in its original packaging to:
- EMILY DAWN LONG
- 195 CHRYSTIE ST. SUITE #600B
- NEW YORK, NY 10002
(Q) DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY RETURN?
- Sender is responsible for all product exchange shipping fees. We highly advise you to obtain a proof of posting in the form of a tracking number. EMILY DAWN LONG is not responsible for returns or exchanges that fail to reach us.
USPS Domestic Priority: Delivery within 4–7 business days
USPS International: Delivery within 2-3 weeks
UPS International Express: Delivery within 4–8 business days
(Q) WHAT LOCATIONS DO YOU SHIP TO?
- We ship worldwide with USPS or with a secondary option (UPS) for international orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your country is not available for shipping.
(Q) CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
- Each item is different and states direct on product page. Once your item(s) are ready, you will receive a confirmation email stating your order is on the way along with a tracking number and information for you to follow.
(Q) WHERE CAN I FIND MY ORDER INVOICE?
- Once your order has been placed & confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital invoice. If you cannot find your order email, check every folder before emailing us at email@example.com and we will send you a new email.
(Q) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY ORDER?
- Please allow 1-3 days for your order to be processed and fulfilled. This process may take slightly longer during periods of high order volume. Some items, such as A HAT NAMED WANDA, are made in small batches and are available for PREORDER and may take 4-6 weeks to ship. Please check stock availability when checking out
(Q) HOW DO PRE-ORDERS WORK?
- Items marked as PRE-ORDER require a 100% deposit. Because our pieces are handmade, please allow for additional timing to make each product. For additional information: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Estimated ship date can be found in the item description and may be subject to change.
(Q) HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF KNITS?
- Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry.
- Dry clean, if specified.
- Viscose knits are delicate pieces. Make sure to avoid any practices that may cause snags. Store folded, do not hang.
- Wash garments with cold water on delicate cycles or by hand.
- For all ready-to-wear garments, we advise you to refer to the care instructions indicated on the garment’s composition label or to make use of professional dry cleaners.
- For all objects, we recommend using a soft cloth to keep it clean.
(Q) HOW DOES SIZING WORK ON THE HAT?
- A Hat Named Wanda comes in two (suggestive size) S/M + M/L. Both of which can be shrunken or stretch if needed, so don't worry about sizing too much, trust your noggin re:sizing! You cant really go wrong with either size, as its 100% cotton easily moldable to your head.
(Q) CAN I WASH MY WANDA?
- A Hat Named Wanda is 100% cotton so yes! its safe: I highly recommend bringing your Wanda to the ocean, a river, a babbling brook and wash her by hand and then let her dry on a rock (You'll thank me later)
(Q) IS THERE A WAY TO ADD MORE ROOM TO MY WANDA IF ITS TOO TIGHT?
- Yes! Because Wanda is 100% cotton, you can shrink or stretch her very easy. Take a steamer and steam the inside of the hat around the brim (first stripe) and then place the hat on your knee and pull towards you, moving the hat around in a circle. It will add a solid 1 - 2 inches depending on how much room you need and how much you steam and pull on her.
(Q.) ARE YOU ACCEPTING INTERNS?
- We are always looking for talented, hardworking individuals who are curious and want to learn. If interested, please forward a resume to email@example.com with the subject line, “Internship”.
(Q) I LOST MY PIN FOR THE BUTTERFLY CLIP, DO YOU HAVE REPLACEMENTS?
- A replacement pin is available for purchase, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for options.